how to Install Wine in any Linux to Use Windows Application
Wine is used in Linux to Operate/use any Windows Application in Linux. Like Ubuntu and kali. So here is some Steps to install and run the wine in any Linux system to use Windows Application.
Also read Why Hackers and Programmers choose Linux
A. Steps to install Wine in Ubuntu
- Click on the Applications menu
- Type software
- Click Software & Updates
- Click on the Other Software tab
- Click Add
- Enter ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa in the APT line section (Figure 2)
- Click Add Source
- Enter your sudo password
- Click Authenticate
- Click Close
- When prompted, click Reload
- Open the Software Center
- Search for Wine
- Click the Wine entry and then click Install
- Allow the installation to complete.
Also read Create Invisible Folder
B. Steps to install Wine in Kali Linux
To install Wine in Kali Linux you Have to follow this steps.
- Login in Kali as Root user
- Open Terminal and Type Following Command one by one Followed by Enter.
sudo dpkg –add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wine:i386
sudo apt-get install wine-bin:i386
Also Read How to Hack Facebook
Thanks For Watching…
If this Article is Useful Then Like | Share | Subscribe
if You have any Question Comment now.